Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - A Golden Awakening, Part 1

I never get this MC, yeah his powerful and all but I feel like the power is wasted by him. I mean all he has to do is the kanji for death or annihilate and his won. Can he not write kanjis for invincible or unbreakable as well. Just imagine how limitless and flexible his power could be and its just being squandered. Heres hoping he learns how to better use his power.

Double-page supporter
@Aids
@shroomz

Then I recommend you guys to read
"The other world doesn't stand a chance against the power of instant death.". Because the MC would just say die then his enemies would literally die even if its a non living thing, immortal, planet or a god (super OP)

Reactions: le3
@Reshfan that's actually where I got the idea from besides basic sense. The mc in this has an innovative and malleable ability and as far as I can tell it should be better than the instant death ability. Its just the mc wastes it. I heard it gets way better tho so I'm holding out. Thanks for the recommendation even if I know about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Aids @shroomz He learned in the second chapter about a rebound effect, which apparently has killed a lot of unique magic users. He was very thankful for the info from the fortune teller looking person. It was never elaborated on, but I reckon it's there to limit the more radical stuff, or perhaps more ambiguous stuff would be a better word for it. It would take a whole lot more to kill a dragon compared to a mouse, so simply "die/death" could either be a small matter, a huge matter, or anything between. However, if it's something like blaze, it merely generates an amount of heat/flames. It would kill a lesser creature, wound a bigger thing, or be ignored by a great being, so it's easy to quantify.

Why he's not using the "Death" word simple answer he's just practicing his magic word, instant kill is boring, I think he also can revive life and etc..

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is getting a little more interesting now.
But I bet at some level he was thinking: "Dancing? I can't eat it. I can't read it. What good is it?"

jesus so lame, suddenly getting a power up to his already unbeatable magic, i thought the MC would win fights with clever use of his magic not just brute forcing every fight

Double-page supporter
I always dislike jealous girl/competing harem trope. These females always, always try to force their feelings onto the one male they're attracted to. It doesn't matter what the male thinks or if he has other more important priorities (like saving the world from evil), the female WANTS the male to notice them & accept them unconditionally! Mo!

Sigh. If he gets any more girls thirsting after him peeks at the tags Ugh Surprised Pikachu face Should I drop this manga or soldier on? The plot, storyline & art are decent enough to follow through but the attention-seeking filler plot is kinda not to my liking. I'll stay... until two or three more thirsty females appear to disrupt this Kuudere Megane & I'll drop this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Why's his harem consist of only little girls? I mean, I appreciate that he's completely disinterested cause otherwise it'd be even creepier.

Users who are viewing this thread