Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - A Test and a Chance Meeting, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Messages
526
I always wonder how those creature in fantasy worlds make a house inside a tree and it doesn't die. I mean, I would understand if it was a small house but look at this castle!!
 
Supporter
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
660
It's actually pretty simple.

Trees are not weeds. Only the outer layer of a tree is alive. The innards are dead cells that only serve as an skeleton.

That's why you kill a tree by peeling a ring around the bark.

Then again, while a hollowed out tree can keep on living without issues, it's very likely that the beings that will take root there could potentially overwhelm by rotting it from the inside out. Bacteria and fungi can easily get it sick.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Messages
2,804
Transparent.
Surprised when someone can see him.
Guess what. We can see glass too. Transparent isn't invisible.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
24,145
@bob_ He used "conceal" before. Pretty hard to say what it exactly means. However, either kanji didn't give him much chances or he's lacking imagination if transparent was the best he has got.

Not to mention he's among the beastkin now. They should hear and smell him no problem. I suppose plot convenience is still stronger than word magic.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
1,222

Page 14:​

I DIDN'T WE WOULD ACTUALLY GO TO THE ROYAL TREE.
The sentence is missing a word...
I think it should have been: I didn't think we would actually go to the royal tree.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Messages
2,323
Did the royal family change their name to King, or is that just a weird coincidence? If the king is the strongest, do they have frequent regime changes when someone stronger challenges the throne, or is there a long line of succession that basically suggests eugenics actually works?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top