Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Father and Child, an Inherited Will

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me if he ever uses the word "death" to beat someone? I know that there wouldn't be much of a story if he just used the same word over and over but it kinda bugs me to see that it hasn't been even mentioned as a possibility.

Double-page supporter
@MRPANDOPOOL

He already mentioned it saying if the backlash of using words depends on the complexity of the word effect then words like "resurrect" , "death" will have a great backlash. Using powerful words also is hard to use and require his full focus. When he cure that second princess he need to focus a lot . Greater the word the harder it is to use thus higher chance of backlash. Greater the word the greater the backlash.

In short, he won't use it as the backlash of it would be great.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna bet whatever strategy Hiro has in mind will not work and they will have to scramble for something else.

Fed-Kun's army
THe first few pages dialog seems of.. or is it just me?

Any of you know if Shamoe is going to be an interesting character or just for fanservice purposes?

Double-page supporter
@Evilnow8 Late asf, but I had the same question while reading the LN:
She stays a side character, but doesn't disappear from the story because of it, she's just a maid, unfortunately.

Aggregator gang
Why can’t Hiiro just use word magic for the words Exorcise or Purify or Expel or something similar? Do those words contain too many characters or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme @GrimThoughts
What would they do, though?

Considering how fucking OP his unique magic is? It'd probably work instantly. Which is probably the only reason we aren't seeing it done, since this lackluster desert arc would be over in 2 chapters tops instead of dragging on... and on... and fucking on.

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity Maybe Hiiro would have got the rebound and would have been sent back to his original world? He's an alien, after all, in that world, so he could be expelled. We were led to believe there was no way to save the father, that he was basically as good as a dead, having been absorbed by the monster. That's what I asked what would those words do because there wouldn't really be anything left after exorcising. It's not like the ex-leader would be possessed by an evil spirit. The man had become a part of a hybrid monster, a chimera, basically.

Users who are viewing this thread