Kono Ai wo Owarasete kurenai ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Finally Found It

Dex-chan lover
Yoh might be absolutely nuts, but I feel kinda bad that Madoka is probably going to kill her or at least destroy her in some way. Either that or Yuzu will.

Dex-chan lover
Yoh might be absolutely nuts, but I feel kinda bad that Madoka is probably going to kill her or at least destroy her in some way. Either that or Yuzu will.
I hope she kills her. She is pretty clearly as sick in the head as everybody else here. Also the characters that say this in a GL “She doesnt love you at all and she only loves me/only I am worthy of her” I end up hoping dies and since she is that character I cant wait For it, since this is a GL series where I actually Think the author would do it!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

dont think this date is going to end well for yoh if yuzu gets her hands on her, especially with how pissed she looks in those last panels

Dex-chan lover
Yoh should just fuck off, one way or another.
But preferably in a gruesome way.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
All of these girls are so messed up, and I don't even know what a happy ending would look like. Yuzu is the only one who isn't miserable, and she's the one who has the most to lose if Madoka gets tired of her. It's rough when the yuri is actually toxic, not just a little spicy.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so toxic and crazy overall that I can't tell what kind of ending it will have. It just so unpredictable! I honestly don't know why I like reading this extremely toxic manga.

Users who are viewing this thread