Kono Ai wo Owarasete kurenai ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - That's Enough, Thank You

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this back!

Oof wonder if the original friend was basically blackmailed to stick around or she surrounded her /because/ she wasn't worshiped lol

Dex-chan lover
Is she back in her body? I'm confused or at least I think I am which is making me more confused. I don't think Sachiko's first thought after waking up in the hospital would be Madoka. Plus whoever is in Sachiko's body didn't seem to know what was going on.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's quite obvious that Madoka (with her flags as red as the Soviets) caused Sachiko to orchestrate the injuries in the first place hence why Sachiko's first thought is of her after waking up.

Thank you, this series is so good. I think sachiko in Yuzu's body finally wake up, hope to see what 's gonna happen if Madoka knew about this? Will she force real sachiko now in yuzu's body to act the same? Or she will make yuzu and sachiko return to each other body?

Dex-chan lover
I was tempted to drop it, but this chapter was pretty good. I'll stick to this.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking sachiko didn't like madoka much. They might be friends but nothing more bit Madoka wanted her so she thought if somebody obsessed with her became Sachiko then she would have her love. She was wrong

Users who are viewing this thread