Kono ato Mechakucha Rabukome Shita - Ch. 6

Contributor
Eh, the MC is a BSS jealousy plotline enjoyer... should've dropped that dumpster fire the moment he saw the scene.

Making the yamato nadeshiko be this unexpected, unhinged pervert in private was mildly amusing.

Body swap shenanigans next.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, screw scanlators those guys can go suck eggs, im done waiting. I might as well learn japanese if this is how long it takes to get someone to bring a new chapter. actually I will learn Japanese so I don't have to wait for the scanlators because they are translating "I became the hero and got 278 girls?? Lv 9990000 Super Pervert Isekai Tensei Cheat Skill"

Dex-chan lover
You know what, screw scanlators those guys can go suck eggs, im done waiting. I might as well learn japanese if this is how long it takes to get someone to bring a new chapter. actually I will learn Japanese so I don't have to wait for the scanlators because they are translating "I became the hero and got 278 girls?? Lv 9990000 Super Pervert Isekai Tensei Cheat Skill"
as someone who can read raw, you know what the bigger issue is? ain't got free RAW lmao

Users who are viewing this thread