Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 11 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
They are both wasting their time. As long as she has more than two dimensions, Uchimaki doesn't see a girl as a girl. On the other hand, as long as a guy's name isn't Uchimaki, Usami won't see him as a love interest.

Dex-chan lover
Oh-oh, interesting! *grabs popcorn* (most appropriate since we're going to the cinema)

Dex-chan lover
This only sucks for the guy getting misled and led on in his blind, desperate attraction to Usami.

Double-page supporter
Not really looking forward to see her spending time with that freak, I'll definitely skip next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Yea, having your background being the picture of someone you're not dating, but you like, and know personally is so damn creepy. Also, fuck this kinda stupid shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm i see, so basicly a double movie date. Hopefully the relationship between subaru and mizuki will now start to progress faster, cuz right now its still basicly 0 progress after 70 chapters... Subaru better get his shit together and realise 3D girls ?

Looking at that chapter cover reminded me that Mizuki and Imari are AT MOST...14 yrs old...Japan, why?

Users who are viewing this thread