Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 13 Ch. 85

Double-page supporter
The turd-shaped box was already a nice gift. I'd accept it happily. Can't see the drama.

Group Leader
The mangaka really must have had a really bad time with a girl (probably a confession turned down) to want to continuously rub Usami's nose in the dirt. Get her hopes sky high only to be violently crushed over and over again.

damn I feel so sorry for her, 85 chapters and there's still no development

Dex-chan lover
If this is a slice of life, a realistic point is that your one-sided relationships even after confessing never work out. You're better off moving on. It has been 85 chapters and there still isn't any progression. I want to see a manga where the main girl moves on and is better to find a suitable relationship. This guy has no interest

The comedy is good but the rest itself is a dumpster fire. 3/10

Edit: I realized why there isn't any plot progression. They're middle school students and she isn't using any of her physical assets. A touch here and there gets someone's attention.

Group Leader
Collette really imagined some lewd Usami there. Completely nude under that robe.

Group Leader
Why does the Dark Brotherhood not wear any clothing under their robes? 😶

theres a digital version of the fruits artbook? i bought the book but wish i had scans so i could make myself some wallpapers lol

I did end up buying the artbook, mine is just gonna take a while to arrive though... :(

@Xxjuggernaut

Let's be honest, this manga's entire premise is an excuse to draw cute middle school girls. The jokes are all some variation of the same misunderstanding. The characters never change. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm still here.

Dex-chan lover
So her imagination of the teacher last chapter was just an excuse to show Usami wearing the same thing this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread