Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 16 Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the good TL and chapter.

Imagine how grand the reaction would be if the game character whose top he was trying to take off looks similar to Usami.
Or if she misheard him when he says “art club member”, “strip/undress”, “top”. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Don't underestimate grinder looks like....

299c8d0f3e3fee494f393540e49a9f4e0727d0923e1842ad3c9a8dea72d382ed.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what exactly Usami was expecting after all these years. She should have known better.

they're definitely kissing!!!
As a funny coincidence Usami's steaming sound effect "pusu" actually means a kiss in Finnish...

Double-page supporter
This manga is more slice of life to me. Poor usami she needs to just give up on him she hates everything he loves it would never work out

Dex-chan lover
Chisato is Uchimaki and Usami’s love child in a universe where Uchi f*cks.

Very good, now Usami knows that stripping is a valuable technique in order to win his love. I'm looking forward to her applying this new found knowledge. 👀

Group Leader
Finally, after 4 month ...
pingu-reading.gif
Sorry about the wait 😅 Aside from family reasons on our side slowing down the scanlation work, the mangaka has been very irregular since last year. Sometimes a chapter is listed for the next issue but doesn't show up and sometimes it's just inexplicably listed as coming out a month later than usual. I suspect the mangaka is taking on a lot of Lycoris Recoil-related work, which is interfering with his Konobi work schedule.

Dex-chan lover
I like how smug she is, and even throws a few lines over his head. Of course, the conclusion, in spirit if not exact scenario, was obvious from the moment she interrupted his explanation. She should've known better. But that'd mean learning from previous mistakes. And if she did that, she'd have made at least some progress.

Props to him for learning instead of just looking up the answers online, though.

Users who are viewing this thread