Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Friends

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
351
sad about the averaging out. also hope necrochan is a recurring char, she totally deserves to steal the show
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
2,057
For the record, no fetish was mentioned in this chapter. You aren't crazy, I think the person above me just misread something or, possibly, the translation was changed between then and now.
i think its a fetish for being taken over by a spirit or something.. I'm not of well mind but i think it's a possession kink
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 15, 2023
Messages
512
i think its a fetish for being taken over by a spirit or something.. I'm not of well mind but i think it's a possession kink
The person above my first post may have interpreted it that way, but I am certain the kink is not in the chapter, itself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top