Kono Hi, "Itsuwari no Yuusha" de Aru Ore wa "Shin no Yuusha" de Aru Kare wo Party kara Tsuihou shita - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Ah yeah this one, had to reread the first chapter to figure out what was going on... Now I recall that we are gonna need a whole volume of chapters in order to finish the establishment of the premise.

Fingers crossed for some rapid fire releases - not to pressure or sass the scanslators, but with the hope we can get into the actual story soon. (I ranted about this trend in the comments of the last chapter, heh.)

Dex-chan lover
It’s been so long that i have no fucking idea what the story is…and where the real mc is

Contributor
Sometimes I wonder if the synopsis really is correct for this manga (unfortunately it is, it's on the official JP raw site...) because this is chapter 2 now and we still haven't even begun to touch the events described in that. Well, I just hope whatever is described happens before Volume 1 is over. Spoiling the contents of Volume 2 or beyond for the synopsis would be astonishing, and stupid for the publisher to do.

The synopsis prepared me for a decoy protagonist scenario and/or a betrayal event but I still haven't a clue as to who this alleged "true hero" is supposed to be.

So are we really sure the two idiots in his party are humans and not demons in disguise? Just who disregards the value of human life in the freaking hero party? I mean, that party exists to fight for humanity, right? Huh.

Users who are viewing this thread