Kono Hi, "Itsuwari no Yuusha" de Aru Ore wa "Shin no Yuusha" de Aru Kare wo Party kara Tsuihou shita - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
The manga adaptation's pacing is some Guantanamo Bay torture shit.

Fuck this, I'll just go read the web novel instead with google translate.

Here's the link if anyone is interested

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9246fl/

This pacing is on the publisher's side by the way, the TL has nothing to do with it, so don't go blaming them for it. They did their job well, don't shoot the messenger.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I read a bit of the novel, and I gotta say, the intro arc really does it a disservice.

The later arcs are actually pretty good, I hope the manga adaptation does the later arcs justice in 10 years when we get to that point.
Mind sharing some spoilers?

Dex-chan lover
Mind sharing some spoilers?
Eh, it's pretty long, and I have not finished it yet.

Most I can say is:
That they go into a lot of depth into how the protag was indeed wrong in how he went about with the exile of the true hero, and that it has huge repercussions on the mental health of the true hero.Protag went too far in antagonizing him, his plan was to act as a villain to push the true hero into action and killing him as a villain. But he ended up just causing the hero to become a depressed guilt ridden mess, since the hero looked up to the mc, and him thinking he killed the MC broke him. They all get better later.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it's pretty long, and I have not finished it yet.

Most I can say is:
That they go into a lot of depth into how the protag was indeed wrong in how he went about with the exile of the true hero, and that it has huge repercussions on the mental health of the true hero.Protag went too far in antagonizing him, his plan was to act as a villain to push the true hero into action and killing him as a villain. But he ended up just causing the hero to become a depressed guilt ridden mess, since the hero looked up to the mc, and him thinking he killed the MC broke him. They all get better later.
That's... a dumb plan.

Double-page supporter
The editor that let this mess be published should be fired.

Users who are viewing this thread