Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - Table Tennis Tournament — Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Is the "espresso machine" a metaphor or something hehe...

Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
That's actually a fairly expensive prize. Those can be pretty pricey.

Though bounce lines on page 8 means the ball has already bounced on his side before the panel, so it's the second or third bounce. The ball's also got a crap bounce since it loses more than half its height. And his racket is way too high for it to be even remotely close. On page 12, that's not how a ball bounced at all. Not even close. /overanalysing minor details.

Dex-chan lover
Espresso Machine?? One question guys, how do you like your coffee? I usually drink it with a lot of milk and sugar and people see me as a freak. Is this really unusual??

Dex-chan lover
Worldly desires got the best of them

Thank you very much for the translation

ZKhIf83.png

Just stone cold

Dex-chan lover
Definitely feels like there's going to be some sort of letdown gag regarding the espresso machine at the end, but for now this incredibly fun :02:

All fun and games until someone loses an eye...:lul:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Morizono is so fired up. Everything is all for espresso and snacking time in office. Lmao.
Espresso Machine?? One question guys, how do you like your coffee? I usually drink it with a lot of milk and sugar and people see me as a freak. Is this really unusual??
For me, adding some cream and sugar would be nice~

Dex-chan lover
I also drink tea.
Coffee with milk is fine where I live, but maybe cut down on the sugar? 😅

Group Leader
Well, all of them want to get Espresso Machine.
Next Boss

Users who are viewing this thread