Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Our First Trip 2

@sleepyfoxscanlations This is the 3rd series I'm reading per your translations and gotta say I'm really enjoying this series and your end credit notes. I don't really see these in other manga done by other scanlation teams.

Group Leader
@I3ert Hey there! I remember seeing some of your other comments; it's nice to see you commenting on this one too. It's awesome to hear that you enjoy the series, and always quite reassuring when people say they like the notes as well xD. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts!

Half of that NSFW comment came from your own notes at the end, huh?? JK, great chapter as always (love reading your chapter notes - no matter how long they are)

fittingly, I’m comment 69. No, I don’t mind not getting the details, but y’know I wouldn’t mind if somebody made a nice hentai doujin of it either ;). And I totally get that commentary thing, I’m normally straightforward but also a know-it-all and when I get creative I don’t stop.

awe. the first part of this chapter reminded me how much fun i had at the begging of my relationship. how slow and chill it was. I pretty much forgot by this point. i mean i'm lucky if i get to sleep in to 7. we have 4 little monsters, between 2-8, that all wake up ridiculously early. so so early. such sweet non rushed time is nice to look back on. it makes me realize that i am pretty lucky despite gaining tons of weight and being trapped indoors for a year. seriously grateful for the opportunity to remember something nice from my past. thanks so much for that!! And thanks so much for scanlating!!!!!!

Oh, this is nostalgic. This is every honeymoon ever. mine at least.
been researching for places we could go and spent quality time together just to end up staying at the hotel entire time.

lol I thought the little sister was that blonde coworker of theirs at the company.

Users who are viewing this thread