Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - A Personnel Change!? — Part 3

Fed-Kun's army
Do businesses really operate like that over there or is this just mangaka never having been in office job?

It seems very odd to just transfer over someone from a department where you need a very different education/skillset. That's a recipe for disaster if the employee didn't explicitly apply for the internal transfer.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's Marin on the credit page again.
Aaand, fixed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So you notice someone performing extremely well in a department that requires a certain skill set and move them to another that requires and entirely different skill set? That's just asking for The Peter Principle.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed that we are half way through the manga. I should probably forget about this for a year or two because I have the brain capacity of a potato and I'm already forgetting the characters

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese office culture is weird. Also reminds me how Japanese schools have these shuffles every year, I think? and mix kids from different classes, but there is probably some logic behind this.

Users who are viewing this thread