Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 81 - Venting

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read a new chapter of this manga I forget that FMC looks way better in the manga than on the cover. Or at least the cover shown on the manga's main page.

You should be able to be shameless with your partner.

Echoing what others said. And our main girl avoided that by adapting before it happened. Well, still in the process, but making progress. Having support helps a lot, too.

Dex-chan lover
Japan’s work culture is… it’s really something, huh. I can respect it, in a lot of ways. The people who can thrive in it are amazing for that culture, and it can train an immense amount of focus and drive into people. But… it’s definitely got an equal amount of downsides.

And that’s not even touching the issue of what happens to creatives in that work environment. I’ve toyed with moving to Japan in the past, but as a professional pianist, it’s just… there’s no career for me like what I have in the US lol.

As a corporate worker who has been working for over 5 years and see a lot of personnel changes (just in 5 years), and kinda shouldered those burden of teaching and reteaching and reexplaining to new kids abt the work... This hits way too close to home :"

Seems like a poorly managed company if it goes through regular reshuffles that lead to a tonne of dysfunctionality and learning on the job lol
Tbh, even big multi millionaire companies are like this. The saying of "the company don't care about you" is kinda correct, higher ups do things that infuriate the people on the bottom indeed. Maybe for the higher ups pov, they need to sacrifice some and gain some. But for people who are working just for day to day paycheck, ofc they would care about their own survival instead of what the higher ups care abt. Also... even the people up there are not textbook professionals, so the image of professionalism itself made me questioned what actually is professionalism. Sometimes I feel like that it's more like a way of dissociating yourself, your emotions, from your work life, so you don't go insane.

Users who are viewing this thread