Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 87 - Fixing a Bad Mood

Dex-chan lover
I thought so too at the beginning, but were we not introduced to her "ex-boyfriend" in the middle of the series (forgot which chapter)? I kept reading to see if it was ever revealed. Unfortunately, the topic was never brought up again unless I missed something.
Regardless of the status of an ex-boyfriend or not, your obsession with whether she is a virgin or not is some high-tier cringe shit. It doesn't matter. Full stop. Nothing about the possibility of her having had sex with somebody else changes their relationship now.

Regardless of the status of an ex-boyfriend or not, your obsession with whether she is a virgin or not is some high-tier cringe shit. It doesn't matter. Full stop. Nothing about the possibility of her having had sex with somebody else changes their relationship now.
Imagine being in a world where you're called cringe just because you want the best. Now that is true high-tier hating cringe shit. Kids these days :facepalm:. Yes, yes it does matter. If she had sex with someone before MC then it would make MC a beta, settler. It would completely ruin the "fluff" of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I thought so too at the beginning, but were we not introduced to her "ex-boyfriend" in the middle of the series (forgot which chapter)? I kept reading to see if it was ever revealed. Unfortunately, the topic was never brought up again unless I missed something.
Nah, the joke was that even if she was no longer a virgin after her ex, she definitely was a virgin before meeting Masugu.

I'll see myself out.

You are either 12 or one of the most pathetic people I've had the displeasure of conversing with. Get some help and get over this obsession of yours.
I liked your comment because you actually made me chuckle. Verbally attacking someone personally because they stated some cold, hard facts. Hmmmm, exactly how a 12-year-old or a pathetic person would react ;). See how it's coming full circle now? I don't think I will ever give up striving for the best. Why should I? We should all aim higher and not settle for anything less. I pray you grow up to have a drive like me rather than projecting your insecurities onto others. If you need help, PM. And I sincerely mean this. 🕊️

Dex-chan lover
I liked your comment because you actually made me chuckle. Verbally attacking someone personally because they stated some cold, hard facts. Hmmmm, exactly how a 12-year-old or a pathetic person would react ;). See how it's coming full circle now? I don't think I will ever give up striving for the best. Why should I? We should all aim higher and not settle for anything less. I pray you grow up to have a drive like me rather than projecting your insecurities onto others. If you need help, PM. And I sincerely mean this. 🕊️
No thanks. I've seen your other posts and someone who objectifies women like you is a bottom of the rung piece of garbage. I hope you realize how worthless you are before the next woman you use makes you regret it.

No thanks. I've seen your other posts and someone who objectifies women like you is a bottom of the rung piece of garbage. I hope you realize how worthless you are before the next woman you use makes you regret it.
Glad to see you dialed down your childish tantrum a bit, my little stalker :). Oh please, the only bottom of the rung piece of garbage are sloppy seconds (with some exceptions)! Once you lay with your first virgin gal, you will understand. You will grow up then, I assure you. I pray it happens. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread