Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu

I don't want to be bad mouthing because it's free and all, but damn, you guys failed at the first week the goal of 7 days (ideally 6) release rate that you guys put in yourselves 😂

The official raw is finished, hope this manga will be updated here.

I wish I could read raw :')

@Yggdrazzil Thanks for reading, fellow seeker of fluff!

@iRawrzKai Yeah, it sure is. I'm excited about what's coming up.

@lagg300 I'm always on the lookout for fluff.

Edit: @comfy_officeworker I'm not sure I've ever seen a more appropriate username.
@Yggdrazzil Thanks for reading, fellow seeker of fluff!

@iRawrzKai Yeah, it sure is. I'm excited about what's coming up.

@lagg300 I'm always on the lookout for fluff.

Edit: @comfy_officeworker I'm not sure I've ever seen a more appropriate username.
When are the rest of the chapters going to be uploaded?. The series is already completwd as well.

when are the rest of the chapters releasing?. The series is over has 15 volumes while this is only until 61 chapters with 7 volumes.

Double-page supporter
Good thing this is wholsome because the only reason one wants to keep a relationship a secret is because they like someone else in their job

Contributor
I’m pleasantly surprised that nobody updated the volume covers yet, given the last volume is kind of a big spoiler.

Aggregator gang
I’m pleasantly surprised that nobody updated the volume covers yet, given the last volume is kind of a big spoiler.
Marriage, break up, or death. Those are the 3 directions this story can take. Or they could throw a curveball and end it with all the characters getting into a polyamorus relationship, lmao.

Group Leader
Have been following the series since the very start and so glad to see it doing so well with the premise. This has become my weekly dose of fluff.

Thanks to the author for the story and thanks to the scanlators for bringing this to us!

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Too late now. It was pretty predictable but it's a huge spoiler anyway.

Double-page supporter
I see the latest cover features an infant with a hair color in between that of the main couples. Is it time to celebrate?

Group Leader
Haven't read more of this for a long time, and then bam... super spoiler tankoubon cover as thumbnail in my update page. My God... what's the point of updating the thumbnail with the latest tankoubon release anyway?? It's prone to giving spoiler, and people who are already familiar with the thumbnail but may not remember the name of the series will get confused. smh

Users who are viewing this thread