Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu

Fluff by my favorite fluff scanlator. Love it, and I love the credit pages!! Always looking forward to them!

Thanks for translating this! I've been reading this for quite some time and the story is pretty good 😄

Dex-chan lover
Hope this progresses into an extremely obvious and open secret.

it's the third time that I've bumped into you guys, and it's awesome that you are taking some good romances, keep the hard work 😇

i hope author dont make this too long and put some drama or bs. just give us they ended-up married

Dex-chan lover
I like this but the premise is kinda dumb. They are both working adults and neither one of them is in a superior/subordinate position they are simply co-workers, so why does she care so much if anyone finds out?

This is the weirdest romance. They are clearly comfortable with their relationship and probably close to moving in together if IRL, but apparently it's of great importance that no one at work figures out that they are dating!

Gosh it's just weird.

Group Leader
@Rozoro @Orange_Orange I'm sure that the premise is a secret relationship because that's more exciting, but hopefully chapter 4 helped present an in-universe reason. Namely, that Mitsuya is actually quite fond of her job and enjoys creating snacks/sweets. It seems like it might even be something of a dream/passion of hers. I'm sure she'd rather avoid anything that might upset her ability to pursue it. Of course, she still wants to date Tateishi, so she does, but in secret. That's how I interpret it anyway.

Slightly NSFW
Do not click if you don’t want to be spoiled. This is from the latest chapter
6JI1b3h.jpg

Someone's getting lucky tonight 😏

Users who are viewing this thread