Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu

Keep this up! This is really good and wholesome I hope this get a anime we never see this

Buckle up guys cause
there is a newbie joining in who potentially might be a love rival.

@nobodygattaknow She kinda gives me the same vibe, but since this looks like a fluff manga things might not go thaw way. Although @iRawrzKais comment definitely hints at something spicy.

This manga is so wholesome and fluffy but still showing an adult relationship. It's such a great read. I also absolutely love SleepyFoxScans' comments at the end! They are always saying what I'm feeling/thinking. I really wonder where this manga will go, how it will end. I'm def rooting for a happily ever after. Gonna enjoy the journey while it lasts tho <3

This manga has reminded me that slice-of-life manga is better than any drama romance. It just works 20x better and often doesn't go over the top. And yes I'm salty from Otome games are tough for mobs.

Can anyone recommend some other manga with this feel. (Cause this was really good)

@IAzura yup, I read it through the official site. My spoiler is really nothing to worry about. This week's chapter is back to its usual fluff.

@iRawrzKai
so that love rival u talked abt..what happened to him did he confess to her? spoil me plz if he ends up with her instead i will yeet myself out of here

@nakanoninoyo
Nah, nothing of that sort. They are still going strong and btw, the newbie is a girl. Too early to say anything yet (she only appears in 2 ch)

Users who are viewing this thread