Kono Kankei wa Gouhou Desu! - Ch. 2 - It's legal to accidentally see panties!

Group Leader
I don't know how things usually are in Japan, but not even my parents have a spare key to my apartment.

Dex-chan lover
Dude moved out to specifically escape his lil' sis and she can just barge into his place whenever she feels like it? That's some bullshit.
It's what you expect from this type of manga. Logic never seems to work in these types of situations

Dex-chan lover
Dude moved out to specifically escape his lil' sis and she can just barge into his place whenever she feels like it? That's some bullshit.
you need to "take off" your logic when reading this kind type of Manga

in the first place who's in the right mind,
lusting or obsess with your little sister?

*maybe in Japan, that kind of thing is Normal?

Supporter
Ah, when a mishap goes beyond convention, it brings me another opportunity to post:
7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It was putting some distance, not escaping her completely. There's a big difference between seeing someone a few hours every few days and living with them under the same roof.

She's his family and he loves her, so naturally she's free to visit him when she needs him (or simply wants to see him); the problem is be that he loved her too much and it cut into his social life in high school, so he's making a new start in college.

Dex-chan lover
I HAVE A MASSIVE SHIT EATING GRIN RIGHT NOW AND NEED HELP CHANGING THAT

Users who are viewing this thread