Kono Ko Shirimasenka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Goal

Dex-chan lover
So the girl actually exists in some form. Now it's just a question of if she is really a little girl or not. If only he sees her as a little girl, does that mean that he is fighting against some pedophilic urges? (I think given his sexual activity and seeing flashes of her that might be the case) In that case does he actually hear her talk since a lot of those conversations would be odd if she was an adult. If she is truly a little girl, then that line she just dropped is terrifying!

Dex-chan lover
Well... I guess this is proof that the girl is real?

Or is the twist that the girl isn't actually a little girl and is actually older (not necessarily by much) but he just sees her as a little girl?
Not a hallucination at least.
It seems pointless to have a convo between hallucinations because it would be inconsequential in the context of a story and it doesn't make sense while the MC is banging somebody.

She could be a ghost, capable of appearing for other people. And, she didn't move the glass of water, appearing to drink from the straw. Plus, one of the covers of the Manga shows the girl surrounded by Jizou statues. The Jizou is a Buddha who protects the souls of dead children.

There's also a matter of trouble in the bar from the news report, but there's no clarification on which bar yet.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that this story isn't just yet more dork seinen nastiness.

Dex-chan lover
Our protag getting hit with the reality about prostitution at full speed is kind of funny

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, he got bamboozled
Also, what? So people can see the kid or not?

Dex-chan lover
Author really won’t let us confirm anything before he wants us to. That’s good writing as far as I’m concerned. Thanks for the TL, nice little chapter.

Dude didn't know you gotta go to Tokyo to get some decent action.

Double-page supporter
Shit! I just realize she always scared when looking at her

Dex-chan lover
Our protag getting hit with the reality about prostitution at full speed is kind of funny
I mean...not every prostitute is an ugly one, but yeah you need to know how things work around the region if you want an actual cute one.

Dex-chan lover
Just picked this up, so I'm late to the speculation train, but it's interesting that in the sea chapter, Chiaki says that it feels like she's been on the car before, and she drinks a certain drink. She also tells us that her father says policemen are not to be trusted. The same drink that she drinks is the one that is put with some flowers on the side of a road, by a person who calls policemen pigs. Chiaki definitely doesn't feel as though she's alive, perhaps a spirit or entity that can only be seen by those who want to court death? That might also explain why she says she is his lover. Maybe she is the grim reaper in this story, or a different entity, but this story is pretty interesting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread