Kono Ko Shirimasenka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Like a Dream

Dex-chan lover
The pillow-looking thing on the left is his bleached hair and the hair on the right is hers. The picture is showing what's laying on the floor above the edge of the blanket on the floor. No, it doesn't mesh perfectly with the two frames around it, but that's pretty clearly what it's supposed to be. I think.

EDIT: Maybe it doesn't match because it was drawn as part of the preview for volume two and then put in a spot where it fit? It's one of the panels that make up the 2-page spread at the end of chapter 8.

Dex-chan lover
I think she was already dead since she says "or do you want to die as well" and the driver doesn't seem to think he hit anyone.
I think she is another person going through something horrible but unlike him she wants to kill herself. I'm thinking she committed suicide sometime soon where if he spoke to her more he could have saved her thus why its all been suppressed by him. So is my theory.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that’s sad. Brother, it hits deep without even hitting close to home. You can just feel the guy’s pain.

I’m not sure Chiaki is an enemy anymore. Looks like MC "summoned" her by talking to her memorial. Her little sister is the raggedy woman who dropkicked the buff judo policeman and it seems they both cared for each other a great deal. I don’t think the ghost is leeching on the protagonist, maybe she is trying to save him, in a way?

Dex-chan lover
Wait if she didn't died right away with the truck event, then how...?

Dex-chan lover
truck-kun accident is on the road in front of protag's house, while the memorial is on the forest/mountain road. There are hints in earlier chapters that her parents are abusive though. Might have something to do with her death.

The senior officer seems to be aware that there's something more going on since the beginning of the story. Even to the point of testing the new officer. This might not be the first time "Chiaki" came in contact with a villager.

Users who are viewing this thread