Kono Ko Shirimasenka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - 24 years ago

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! It's no surprise that MC is haunted by Chiaki here... Because the car he bought was the car that hit Chiaki
I thought he was haunted by her because she saved him when he was a child and perhaps is trying to save him again.

Okay so the protag wan't the one who killed her. But then why did he have the photo and drawing of her?

I was expecting a different type of murder mystery from this; it always devolves back to supernatural.
I can only assume most of the coincidences were probably made to happen by possession/auto-suggestion or something along those lines by the spirit.

Double-page supporter
Interesting twist that it's the same car.

I noticed in the flashback chapter - when he was a kid - that the car he was so fascinated by and then almost hit by was the same sort of car. But that just implied that he really liked that sort of car, so that's why he later bought one.

But apparently it's literally the same car.

And there's still a question of when specifically Chiaki was hit and killed. There was a scene of Kouhei talking to her after he recovered, after she saved him, so the implication was that it was a separate accident, later, when she was killed. But it's possible that she was killed when she saved him, and he suppressed the memory. That then would be how and when he saw her body, and the scene after he recovered was just the first time he talked to her ghost.

Lots of questions left, but it seems like we're making progress. Especially with the cop siding with the little sister - that should lead to some significant revelations.

Dex-chan lover
Heh if only everyone who took advantage of their family's power in a bad way got haunted by their past.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist that it's the same car.

I noticed in the flashback chapter - when he was a kid - that the car he was so fascinated by and then almost hit by was the same sort of car. But that just implied that he really liked that sort of car, so that's why he later bought one.

But apparently it's literally the same car.

And there's still a question of when specifically Chiaki was hit and killed. There was a scene of Kouhei talking to her after he recovered, after she saved him, so the implication was that it was a separate accident, later, when she was killed. But it's possible that she was killed when she saved him, and he suppressed the memory. That then would be how and when he saw her body, and the scene after he recovered was just the first time he talked to her ghost.

Lots of questions left, but it seems like we're making progress. Especially with the cop siding with the little sister - that should lead to some significant revelations.

That possibly hitting the nail on the head.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! It's no surprise that MC is haunted by Chiaki here... Because the car he bought was the car that hit Chiaki
Yep. She most def gave him that obsession with that car as a kid that caused him to get hit.
She's been planning this for a very very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread