Kono Ko Shirimasenka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Lingering Attachments

Dex-chan lover
I had a bad feeling that she could have survived. That guy got everything he deserved and then some.

Also it seems that chiaki herself is somehow possessed. Like a demon has latched itself onto her soul. This explains why she couldn't remember bringing the Ryouhei back from running away in chap. 13

The question remains though: what does it mean by chiaki being able to remember her?

Dex-chan lover
So there is an evil spirit behind her cause of staying around, i wonder what is his objective..

Dex-chan lover
So that rich kid family deserves SO much worse as do the cops and whoever helped them. She 100% could have survived if they tried and would have made it with a small payment to the family rather than pretending and hurting innocents

Dex-chan lover
So, it looks like Death itself has her "help" out by guiding individuals to meet their untimely end. Any association with said girl will eventually lead to your end.

I honestly don't see this as horror or scary at all. More, I feel a strong pang of sadness for both. A man overworked wanting to basically do a bucketlist of things he wants to do. A girl effectively with no family (save her little sister) whose only real peace is being dead.

Both need each other. Where it will go and how it will end for both, I can only hope for the best.

Dex-chan lover
This is why, despite the authors art being a little sus at times, his series have some true emotion that can actually get you invested

Users who are viewing this thread