Kono Ko Shirimasenka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Hope

Double-page supporter
jesus christ it would be god tier if they just ended it in a chapter or 2 just to tie up some loose ends and it would be perfect, lets just hope that the author isn't being strong armed into artificially making it longer becuase that will ruin what it's got going

Dex-chan lover
This got to be weirdest road trip time travel? story I have ever read. :worry:
Also I don't trust that prep school guy. MC can't catch any goddamn break.

Dex-chan lover
What's in your bag?

kybo.png

It's not mine, it's a little girl's. She's dead, you see.

Dex-chan lover
Up until page 12 I felt like, wow, this would even work well as a standalone one-shot, then we got that oh no... And then finally the it's not over yet?

This story feels overcooked at this point, but maybe the author can make it work? We'll see. And funny, I thought his hope was actually be the rope to finally end his own life, definitely didn't expect what we got. But Nakayama wasn't right in the head for a long time, and now he has no one to give him support, so it kinda makes sense that things went this way.

I really hope the teacher isn't psycho, and we get an actual healing arc going forward. I don't think we will though.

Dex-chan lover
As i said the last chapter
suppose it will focus on how he has to accept the new life and help the sister to overcome of what happened, withouth supernatural things.
If it so, I think that the next chapter will be the last at least fo me, cause it lose the the essence of the history.

The history continues, but the plot is down, no more revenge
For me this is the end.
Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Given what they did at the end with Chiaki I'm guessing one more volume where they discover that the village has a history of wiping terrible crimes from the record and since Chiaki has a human connection it will become a cop team

Dex-chan lover
Bet that prep school teacher is scheming to use him as a scapegoat of some sort seeing as he noticed he lives far away. So, what kind of activities would you need a scarred rough looking fellow to take the blame for in a prep school setting?...

Dex-chan lover
i mean, i can understand if ur in a small town but i feel like there would prolly be 'night' classes or ged classes for ppl his age without actually being in a high school with teenagers (tho i wonder how common it is for someone to be held back like a year or two and repeating it rather than someone middle aged trying to go back)

Users who are viewing this thread