Kono Mama Mobu ja Owarenai! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fun, but I don't really like the mangaka friend, she wants MC to depend on her while she doesn't really want to help MC with her drawing skills, some she could be depended on :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
ace-attorney-awooga.png

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fun, but I don't really like the mangaka friend, she wants MC to depend on her while she doesn't really want to help MC with her drawing skills, some she could be depended on :questionblob:
Agree.
Hope its one of those when its actually will come tumbling down in the end for her terrible behavior.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she has given her some solution, but MC insisted on doing it her way. This easy job alone is a very good opportunity for her to learn how to draw without having to be concerned about money, but she continue to go directly to drawing full blown manga even though everyone have told her to work on her drawing skill first.

Dex-chan lover
I kind want Piko to get better at manga one day, but also I kinda don't. I think she should focus on seducing women.

Users who are viewing this thread