Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 18 Ch. 68 - Manly Heart

Dex-chan lover
Well, Kazusa is needed for Chika x Satowa relationship development.. But I just hope that the author won't get too far into Kazusa's feeling, bcuz honestly, I don't want to see her get hurt by love... I mean, there is a lot of single guys in the club... Freaking get them some chicks too... Sane might be a good choice... Aahhh im definitely gonna tweet my idea to Amyuu-san 😆

Dex-chan lover
Wait when did he meet nene before?
The nationals representative selection competition. Kazusa's family was attending it, including Nene. When Chika went to buy drinks for the guys after their show, he happened to meet Nene. They even exchanged gifts, Chika receiving an origami (I think) from Nene, and Nene receiving a strawberry drink from Chika. So, they are real close already, like best buddies. Chika wouldn't let go of anything strawberry if it was just a normal acquaintance.

Double-page supporter
The nationals representative selection competition. Kazusa's family was attending it, including Nene. When Chika went to buy drinks for the guys after their show, he happened to meet Nene. They even exchanged gifts, Chika receiving an origami (I think) from Nene, and Nene receiving a strawberry drink from Chika. So, they are real close already, like best buddies. Chika wouldn't let go of anything strawberry if it was just a normal acquaintance.
They left Nene out of the anime for that scene... :(

Fed-Kun's army
oh so kurata was the older brother, things make more sense now.
and I really like fluffy hair so don't make her fall for chika 😭, she should go for kota 👍

Aggregator gang
My heart is being tested by Kazusa's cuteness and her chemistry with Chika but dammit SATOWA IS THE ONE

Users who are viewing this thread