Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 18 Ch. 69 - Single Flower

I've been meaning to ask this but isn't it Houzuki. Not Houtsuki? I remember seeing the hiragana for zu above the kanji for Satowa's last name, in one of the pages.

Edit: Oh found it. Chapter 68. Page 5.

So...sweet...

I love that it shows Chika and Houtsuki have had very similar lives in the way of being isolated emotionally and struggling to cope. This is still my favorite manga... i hope the anime lives up to my expectations.

Dex-chan lover
So, I looked up ranunculus and here's what I found:

In the language of flowers, a bouquet of ranunculus says, "I am dazzled by your charms."

The ranunculus flower’s message is uplifting and expresses that you find the recipient both charming and attractive. It is appropriate for special occasions, such as achievements and promotions, and can be used in either formal or informal settings as it symbolizes both charm and attractiveness.

While many flowers have multiple meanings, the ranunculus flower does not. It means:
• Radiant Charm
• You Are Charming
• You are Attractive

The color pink is a symbol of romance, love and gentle feelings. This color goes perfectly with the symbolic meaning of the ranunculus flower.

OMG CHIKAAAAAAAAAAA ♡♡♡

Fed-Kun's army
THAT IS TOO MUCH BEAUTY MY EYES CAN'T TAKE IT. Honestly great art work.

Such a fitting chapter for this number... I'm sure the sex appeal went up several points this chapter alone

Dex-chan lover
Chika would make a good husband for Satowa. Not only does he love the koto and has ambitions for it, but he also wouldn't let anyone in the group to talk shit about his wife, not being bound by those historical traditions, which much of the time look like burdens when petty people hide behind them to make life harder for others.

Aggregator gang
Doki Doki I have a heart boner for Chika and Satowa. Chika is such a ducking legend man one of my favorite manga characters ever.

Users who are viewing this thread