Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 18 Ch. 70 - i

yes finally an anime adaptation , thank you for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Folks....hope aboard the anime hype train... its gonna be a wild ride.

Dex-chan lover
Music manga really need anime so you can hear it, like Nodame Cantabile.

Can't believe I forgot this was getting an anime. I'm all happy now.
It's going to be beautiful. ?

For those of you who are just finding out about the anime, here's some more info that's come out since the volume release.

CAST:
Chika Kudou (VA: Yuuma Uchida)
Satowa Houtsuki (VA: Atsumi Tanezaki)
Takezou Kurata (VA: Junya Enoki)
Tetsuki Takaoka: (VA: Yoshimasa Hosoya)
Mio Kanzaki: (VA: Shouta Aoi)

The anime will be split cour, with cour 1 airing in Spring 2019 and cour 2 in Fall 2019.

PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtE4mOHXNV0

Song in PV is OP 1: "Tone," sung by Mio's voice actor, to be released on April 10th.

Hope y'all are having a good holiday season! Here's some festive art that Amyuu posted on her Twitter:
DvQd7aMUwAA4NUu.jpg:large

fiN

Been a long time since the last time I get hyped for an anime adaptation announcement

Dex-chan lover
Woah, an anime adaptation is really coming huh, I wonder if they'll do the series justice, especially with the music. Still, the chapter was great as always :3

I'm keeping my hopes low for the adaption. The art does not do the manga justice at all. It looks very generic. I might not even watch it because it'll destroy my image of KoT.

Group Leader
I love this manga so much.. I wish there was an official translation so I could at least buy it..

@EmptyShell Coincidentally, I feel that anime is an emptyshell in terms of emotive expression. Manga can somehow convey much more with just a drawing. Anime is tough to produce though, on the brightside the few songs reproduced already by shonenjump were pretty good

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream Yes, although there can be disadvantages too. Like, when you're reading the manga you're imagining this amazing sublime performance that tugs your heartstrings and that you can just tell is head and shoulders above most renditions . . . but then if you actually hear it in the anime, it's just, you know, normal music.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like it's becoming the staple of this series that the dudes can suddenly say exactly the right thing to make the girls/women glad and delighted.

@Purplelibraryguy
You'd need to be a real music aficionado to hear the music like that in your mind when reading a manga. As far as I'm concerned, I actually need to hear it to make it affect me. Thus, I'm looking forward to listening to it in the anime. Surely the anime will have its shortcomings as well, they probably don't have unlimited budget works when they are making it, but it's not like it would erase this excellent manga original from my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread