Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 21 Ch. 81 - Another Option

Tetsuki is waifu and husbando material for reals. Also, I think if Momoya communicated properly with everyone else, he wouldn't be misunderstood or disliked so much. Like I want to give him a chance but his attitude is not helping.

Dex-chan lover
Ah noooo music genius boy need friendsss
He needs to interact with people moreeee
Many thanks

Momoya is kind of a jerk, but I feel is misunderstood, and it doesn't help that they are not communicating either (both him and the others). Interaction and communication is key.

Dex-chan lover
Momoya . . . yeah, yeah, I sorta feel for him maybe. But he's awfully thin-skinned for someone so brutal himself. You gonna be blunt, handle the blunt response. If you can't take it, then figure out that other people might not like when you dish it out. He nearly broke someone, made the guy break down sobbing, and all he seems to be thinking about is how he felt hurt by what the guy said while he was falling apart. Maybe people wouldn't mind him being an effortless genius if he wasn't also so fucking self-absorbed.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
Rather I think momoya is running away not waddling in self pity for himself. He doesn't know how to say sorry, so the best case to have everything go back to the way it was is for him to extract himself from the situation

The ones who say Momoya doesn’t understand people are also the ones who don’t ever try to understand him smh. He shouldn’t have to think the same way that the others do or take back his words every time his way of thinking offends someone.

Aggregator gang
@sweetlyincensed I agree and disagree. There should be mutual ground. Its not just that he doesn't consider the feelings but he doesn't understand why it upset him and the others so much. To him its obvious to take it, not just to not take others down but he doesn't have time.

The way I see it going is Momoya will apologize, but I feel that the rest of the club will apologize or show some way of coming to understand him. He's not saying what he said to hurt someones feelings. He just is saying what logically makes sense and is mort benefital.

I see Momoya as someone who doesn't understand how to emphasize or have ego or pride. He is naturally good at what he does and have seen people say one thing and not followthrough. For once he was sticking to a group and then this happens. He's just approaching it logically without considering others

Dex-chan lover
@sweetlyincensed Well in that case neither should they have to take back their words every time their way of thinking offends him. You can't have it both ways, where he gets to be obnoxious but everyone else has to be nice to him.

Did Momoya never have a group tasks at class? Or his running away like this is only when he is on a musical group?

Dex-chan lover
@Mingxingxing
Part of the reason he's running is that everyone else is super committed to the task and he's not. In a class project, he'd just be one half-assed fellow among many, and there wouldn't be those issues.

Good riddance. Go play that edgy "lone wolf" somewhere else. I understand being a loner, I'm a loner myself, but being an asshole show-off is quite a different thing.

Users who are viewing this thread