Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
The dialogue had so much depth in this chapter. And then we got the: "Just you wait!" "I won't be waiting, though." "What!?" Man, that was hilarious and just the perfect ending.

@Sparrow75 I suspect the author had this published in a shounen magazine specifically to be able to have this speed of romance and generally the distinct lack of it in most chapters. If she had gone for a shoujo publication, I bet the editor would have demanded far more relationship stuff even if she somehow could have still kept it as slow. Otherwise, after all, this definitely has shoujo influence and the main cast itself is quite a sausage fest.

Double-page supporter
Favorite chapter so far, hands down. The whole exchange around the flower was so sweet, hilarious, wholesome, and downright cute. What a great manga overall... makes me wish I was a music nerd.

Aggregator gang
"this is their answer for now". FUUUUUUCK I just need them to trip over a koto and kiss or something. SOME DUMB TROPE that will make my brain excrete serotonin. But no honestly this was such a well crafted and beautiful chapter. I don't think I've ever been let down by any page of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread