Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 23 Ch. 92 - Light for the Morning Ocean

Good chapter. Yes Houtsuki treasure your feelings so this ship sails properly :) geez I love this manga. Every character is so thoughtful in their own way

Group Leader
Hiro, the harbinger of progress

Really nice chapter, from Chika's talk about not forgetting the important aspect of music to well, Hiro reassuring Satowa about her feelings. That's the stuff, I'm excited for what's to come.

WAIT THAT WAS AO SHORT AHHHH
NOOOOO NOT ENOUGH FLUFF FFFFFFFFF

So much progress though 🙏🙏
Thanks for the translation :)

Fed-Kun's army
Ughh I love this manga to bits. Satowa is so precious, my heart was literally melting this chapter. My Chika x Satowa Ship is Sailing, and I'm hyped.

And this made me love Hiro even more <3. She became such a genuine character that I can't help but love.

Why is this so good!!??

And man that felt short, I just flew right through this chapter. I'm going to have to start from the beginning just because I haven't had enough yet... not complaining! 😊😁

Aaaaaah! <3 <3 <3 this chapter blew by like usual, every chapter is always such a delight to read, so full of emotion!!! Thank you for the chapter!!

god damn thank you translators, i love this series, shit these kids are so damn adorable and cant wait to hear the music threw words and amazing art

Dex-chan lover
Hiro said exactly what Satowa needed to hear. With this, not only her personal life will progress for the better, but her music performance will get better too. I can't wait too see their performance in the competition. It's gonna be beyond perfect.

Dex-chan lover
These chaps have been so good I forgot momoya and whatshisface exist lmao

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaah this series is too good, the characters feel so real, and they're all so sweet! ToT Plus that's a really good message to get across, I loved it :')

This story so beautiful. I like their relationship and friendship, i want friend like that 😢. Okay now i want to know, how Chika realize his feeling
❤️❤️ Love it

Does this ever have a bad chapter? Probably one of the, if not THE, most consistent manga I've read

Users who are viewing this thread