Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 23 Ch. 93 - Anxious Child

akira is cute asf, if she was my sis i would so be a siscon, i love this manga since watching the anime, thank you translators

Dex-chan lover
Akira's brother is literally the best brother she could ever have lmao

Atsumu will probably change styles, while its important to connect with his grandfather he'll probably find it more important to connect to the people close to him right now

aaaa thank you! i love this chapter so much, it's got more doujima siblings and the first-year pair! we're shifting the focus on atsumu now huh-

Fed-Kun's army
Uooooooh, Momoya and Yoshinaga growth arc! Yoshi is the cutest little puppy in the whole club of puppy dog kids, and seeing Momoya slowly grow into a good team member and accept that this is a place he's both welcome and is surrounded by people willing to improve is really doing a wonder on making me like him.
Also, happy Mitsu! Yaaaay!
The wholesomeness of this heals my battered soul today.

Dex-chan lover
There is always a work around child. Don't jump to conclusions
Many thanks

@practicallyuseful I think so! I always see that being referenced when reading other mangas. Also I think when someone says theyll make miso for breakfast it's like they're proposing to that person.. something like that hehe

i hope theres someone who could teach him the way to play koto in Ikuta Style that could match with Chika etc. playing style or maybe change the note so that it suit the Ikuta Style?
i dont know a lot about playing but i hope theres a way to combine Yoshinaga playing style with others🙂

Dex-chan lover
@practicallyuseful That’s a pretty normal breakfast in Japan, miso soup and rice often served with fish as the main dish. I usually have just miso or egg drop soup for breakfast since my stomach would rebel at me for trying to shove any kind of solid food into it before it’s properly woken up.

Fed-Kun's army
Yoshi you can do it!
Not like if changing style you're abandoning your grandpa
Your grandpa must've want you to broaden your horizon 💪

Thanks for the chapter 😊😊😊 this art style really good.. i like this so much
This is so precious, both of friendship and work hard......
Everyone so cute..... 😘😘 See you next month

Users who are viewing this thread