Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - Amidst Change

Aggregator gang
tenor.gif

Kidding aside nice development

god every chapter of this manga hits in some way. MOMOYAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO GLAD HE'S REALLY STARTING TO BECOME PART OF THE TEAM!!! LIKE HE HAD HIS EMOTIONAL ARC BUT HE'S BECOMING MORE AND MORE PART OF THE CLUB AAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO PROUD OF HIM I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Momoya starting to fit in the group more and more.
And another bit of Chika being the dad to his and Satowa's kids the team, always nice.

Ahhhhhhh I swear I cry every chapter. I love this! Chika always knows exactly what to say. My boy 😭😍

I lost count on how many times I said I love this series!!! It's so good I literally cried while reading this chapter, especially with Yoshinaga talking about his grandad like he's willing to change his sound tho deep down it really hurts him. Chika just being a good senpai and considerate toward his kouhai(s) feelings. AND MOMOYAN IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THERE AND HELPING YOSHINAGA, DOING HIS ROLE. UGH I LOVE THEM!

thank you translator-sama for keep us updated every month <3

Dex-chan lover
Ah we saw a glimpse of future pres Chika and then character development from cool boyo momo
Many thanks

Momoyaaaan you’re so goooood!!! He’s the flexible one and will fill up the sound🥰

Momoya, wae??? I don’t like it. It did feel like a smart student adjusting his pace just to accommodate the slow or stupid one. Really feels like a bad taste.

Dex-chan lover
@myeongwori in my eyes, its more like Momoya is the one who resigned himself so Yoshinaga can bring his own characteristic out.

Users who are viewing this thread