Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 23 Ch. 95 - Diminished Chord

Dex-chan lover
Aww I'm tearing up too *sniff* ah youth
Also.. damn sensai. Got some mad predictive powers huh
Many thanks

Also if this was a battle shounen I think they would have powered up and made the atk work. But since this is just slice of life... I think they'd mess up a little but be basking in the afterglow of an almost made piece and then get mad motivation to practice more

Fed-Kun's army
Mannn, the art is sooo good. I don't know, something about the characters and artwork make this manga jump out to me and seem so alive and I love it.

Page 23 gave me chills, having them all stand together. T_T

I admit this chapter made me cry but honestly I think it was a bit too easy.
The guy just play one note and magically everything becomes different and of course the adults planed it all along. Okay...

I love these type of friendship. Momoya has finally find a place where his personality is very appreciated. He is respected, welcomed and accepted by the whole group. He has friends he can be himself with, who will not judge him nor will they shun him away .

I also love the contrast he has with Yoshiri. The latter had to work so hard for everything he wanted, be it playing the koto or simply friends, and finally someone stepped down for him so he could just be himself and not worry too much about anything. Both found friends in each other as well as the group.

This whole manga is based on the idea of friendship and how you grow as a person. It is truly so well written and the characters are all so likeable and relatable. Thank you very much to the translators.

Once again holding back tears as I read this manga, as per usual. And the art on page 23 too.. fantastic chapter.

This manga always leaves me teary eyed and emotional. Human relationships can be so wonderful ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Momoya is finally settling into the group...awww, my heart can’t take it 😭 I guess he’s a different type of musical prodigy. Luckily their advisor is a genius that can see the potential in his players. I feel sorry for any members in later years, since they will probably never live up to this amazing group.

Users who are viewing this thread