Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 99.5 - blue x blue

😭😭😭WHAT THE FUCKKKK now I got a stuffy nose and need to find a tissue to clear of this weird watery stuff in my eyes
Wtfffffff 😭

Woke up and read this and cried a whole bucket . Why this manga always so wholesome 😭😭

Damn I love them so much I’m so glad for this chap I’ve always wanted to know more about their friendship

My heart broke when he cried. Young Chika is too pure and adorable, this world doesnt deserve him sobs

Their friendship is so heartwarminng:”””)))

I am in the office while reading this chapter but brruh I can't control my tears. Their candid relationship is the best!. Brotherhood

There was nothing but beer? beside the cake chika brought with him?? Really what kind of father is Chika's father😳

Man this is heavy for me. What great relationship nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Oh gosh I actually teared up reading this chapter. And this is an extra chapter 😭

Damn it. The feels hits different. 🥺
Testsuki’s mom and dad are suuuuper cool like seriously they’re the best. Testsuki as well. Aaaah. Please don’t let anything bad happen to Chika. He deserves happiness with the Koto-bu

Users who are viewing this thread