Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachi desu

Read the first couple chapter's on the translator(?)'s blog, it's pretty funny and cute.

Group Leader
whoever edited the description, maybe dont be stupid... the one with Arata Iura was like a few 30 secs clips they called 'web movie' to promote the book. it wasn't a real movie.
i am removing that entry

Also, some parts arent even accurate and please don't change the names spelling that it differs from the chapters. if you like to edit other people's description so much, at least put the CORRECT info. Using the synopsis from the drama on the manga... smh バカにするな

Oh my god this is so absurdly fun, I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for deciding to translate this 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, a protagonist with relatable, down-to-earth reactions to the pushy, fetishistic love interest.

really like the female lead.. finally a reasonable reaction to nonsense 😂

Dex-chan lover
I said it once and I'll say it again - this is the most fun I've had reading a manga in the longest like the FL is unbelievably relatable, likeable, direct and blunt to the point where I'm thinking you know what? Mr. President is right, I want her to step on me too! (lol)

Both the characters and their interactions are funny as hell, and when I read this I don't get that immediate "Ohh I bet this x and x will happen" feeling - it's like anything's on the table and anything can and will happen! The company president too, guy is a genius and though you'd think he'd be a smug sadist but seeing him have his ass handed to him by this gal just makes me grin and love this manga even more. Thank you for translating!!

lol how funny is this story? lol This is one of the best manga I read for a long long time. I laugh at nearly every page. I need more chapter lol Thank for translating!

@Liselotte_X I believe there might be an official English release in the works, but I haven't been able to find any links or much information about it yet

I'm loving this manga!! My only worry is that did the scanlator drop this?? Both the FL and ML are really lovable so I really want to see more of this 😔

Group Leader
@aeralen i got a website. if anything just look at website if u got questions. its always up to date. if i dont list it as dropped, its not dropped. i just have a VERY painful hand- GOD BLESS CHRONIC PAIN (from all the scanlation i did in the past few years) so shit is going super slow. this site is just an aggregate site. i come like once in a blue moon.

@sedeline i didn't get any mails from lawyers yet so i don't think so, unless the english side publisher aren't as aggressive as the chinese ones. I know a official chinese is in the works, the publisher been handling out letters like candy

MD@Home
One of the best FLs I've read. Had it been any other tropey manga character, this would have gone south FAST. But she really knows how to handle the eccentric megane! I love how real, down-to-earth, and pragmatic her reactions are to his inanities.

Reminds me of how crucial the FL in Raise wa Tanin ga Ii is in making the ML tolerable. She grounds and humanizes the guy somewhat.

IDK what to say but they complement each other. Thank you for all the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread