Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura - Vol. 11 Ch. 108 - Together

Dex-chan lover
wait, so the stigma now just goes away, and why are they still shadowing the mothers face, what kind of secret is behind revealing the mom>?

Group Leader
@boag, in chapter 107, the manga artist girl and her mother had lost their stigma's. that's why Rin went to set if Nurse Kamon's stigma had disappeared. Nurse Kamon had however gone on unexpected leave from the hospital. Nurse Kamon was the first person in the current timeline to see the stigma. The rest of the chapter deals with Rin's mother (Tamao-san, deceased) and Makato's mother (Rei-san) who were close friends at college. The blacked out face effect is no secret. The author is conveying that Rei-san can't remember her friend's face so clearly anymore. Well that's my guess.

Power Uploader
@Primecutter1 Thank you for the reminder. It's been so long so I forgot some of these side characters. For as why the mom's face is hidden, maybe she resemble someone we know?

Good question. It was unclear if Rin's dad was calling the grandmother "auntie" in a generic sense or not.

Group Leader
Indeed. Its unclear if there is a relation between auntie and Rin's dad. Being asia, the default is that it's a generic term. But given the author's passion for a mischievous cupid, I think there is merit in believing that Rin and Chiziru are cousins.

@Primecutter1 i remember the plot, what i couldn't understand was the flashback dialogues, ehat was the relationship among the three families

Group Leader
@kleiner thanks for the feedback. I might be able to fix any errors and reissue chapter 109 as I have some assistance with the translation now. Watch this space i guess.

@Primecutter1 no, it's me who say thank you, i guess it goes ten years or more since i read the first chapters of this manga and i appreciate the effort to finish it...

@Primecutter1 yeah man, now things makes much more sense! At first I though they were making fun of Rin's "chinchin", him being still a little kid... Man, that joke was f***ing sad... Poor Reiko...

Users who are viewing this thread