Kono Sankaku Love Come wa Shiawase ni Naru Gimu ga Aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we could tell with how you've been spamming the threads for other Yuri Manga and calling Yuri "woke", dumbass.
xD I have multiple accounts so I don't know ✌️ btw I only was in recently popular one. I mean that was meaningless cus if u like yuri then it has nothing to do with me. I will stick to my fav manga/manhwa and don't bother to waste time on arguments with certain group.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's good. The pacing is fine. If I have to complain, then I'd say I want to see more of the MC and his best friend interacting. They're funny together.

Dex-chan lover
I just edited the 2 photos for page 14 & 15 together (they should have been one full image).

It's not perfect, but I think it's decent.... if someone wants to use their skills to upgrade this further, that'd be great..... I had to use AI to color the blazer and do her hair (I can't draw hair, but I edited the hair after ai made completed it)... but I feel it did an okay job

hFwlCGl.png

Last edited:
aaaand you lost me.
Although it's not like you even had me in the first place, i was just skipping through chapters. I honestly HATE this kind of storyline where it treats lesbian relationships so unseriously and disrespectfully. The mc honestly shouldn't have even been there in the first place, it kinda feels like a self insert and the poly ending just confirmed all of my hate towards this trope.

Although it's not like you even had me in the first place, i was just skipping through chapters. I honestly HATE this kind of storyline where it treats lesbian relationships so unseriously and disrespectfully. The mc honestly shouldn't have even been there in the first place, it kinda feels like a self insert and the poly ending just confirmed all of my hate towards this trope.
I feel like this is a sign that ive gone too far down the yuri rabbithole and that i should go back my ol'faithfuls. Like sakura trick, How do i get together with my childhood friend, and Houkago.

Users who are viewing this thread