Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - 1 vs 1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah now she also owes him something for winning right? xD

He should've said what he wants if he wins like he did in the LN, it would've made his plan more foolproof.

Dex-chan lover
lol what a prick, I knew he'd do something like that. I was wondering if he'd just buy a return crystal to the capital and just hide in the sewer since her mapping didn't seem to do elevation

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster, Ah, so i go back to re-read the scene where the ship is first brought up. True enough there is an Airship they refer to as "Magic Ship" which has 30% chance to crash unto Monster Nest. So he probably got it from there, that one of my question answered. Sorry that i forgot the important detail.

But then my second question still remains: How come no-one notices until the time of the duel?
And the new third question: How did he get that Airship then? Considering the one available on the port are for service and the one using those service are usually rich merchants, meaning that somehow these rich merchant can't get a personal Airship on their own.

Hmm, i guess unlike the first question, which answers are already available from past chapters, the second and third could be answered by the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony
I don’t understand your question. The magic airship is clearly a fast travel service. In real life, the equivalent answer is “he payed bus fare to get on.” Clearly, the airships have designated routes and schedules. He doesn’t own the ship, he bought a ticket. I don’t understand your broken logic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster, have you re-read my comment? I actually did some SIGNIFICANT change to my earlier comment. So before i reply to your new argument, i want to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony
you edited your post seconds after I entered mine.

Also golly, do you even read this stuff before asking questions? The cat has a RADAR. She saw him coming towards her through it, but it didn’t tell the exact altitude.

EDIT: He’s in the game now, so fast travel is not as instant as it would be in a real life video game, obviously. It is still transportation, and faster than the alleged fastest character in game. Why are you getting stumped by this?

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster, Yeah sorry, my memory is jumbled for this one. I keep remembering wrongly that the Ship in question is never the flying kind.

About the second question, i'm not specifically referring to the Catgirl. He brought a Airship for heck sake. It's not something that is invisible from afar, and using one across the town would surely makes rumor spread.

Also, what kind of"fast travel" you're talking about there? The literal faster travel means, or the game-like "fast travel"?

Well, this is my logic behind my question:
-He's the only one aboard the Airship
-The Airship is supposedly a public transportation service
=He bought/rental those Airship for personal use

-Only rich merchant usually use the Airship service
-They're rich, yet they still use a public service
=Airship is something that is hard to get for personal use, or something that is hard to use personally

=He bought/rental those Airship for personal use
=Airship is something that is hard to get for personal use, or something that is hard to use personally
>Contradiction? The likely answer is probably something akin to a player's privilege, but i still want to know from the character themself.

Granted a lot of the logic piece there is mere assumption, but hey, that's exactly why i'm asking.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony
to your spoiler: he bought a ticket, big difference from renting one. It’s the difference between taking a bus and renting one for your own exclusive use. Try to recall that he dug up a buried treasure early on. Do you even read this stuff? The author simply doesn’t care about drawing the background people, since when we clearly see people boarding, they go INSIDE it, not on it. My god, it’s like you can’t see the forest for the trees. One detail like this made you think he bought the WHOLE THING?

Edit: He’s not even driving the damn thing

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster, Wait, is it really that simple?

I guess, i can see that perhaps the one route to the Capital the Airship uses is always going across the plaza, hence why simply buying ticket for one is enough for the MC's trick and explain nicely too why no one is surprised by the Airship until they realize someone that shouldn't be there is there. The manga should do better to explain this things you know?

I guess those should suffice for answers i need. It may doesn't feel like it, but i poses these questions not as an attack to the story, but because i was genuinely confused. Now that it was answered, i can follow the story better for upcoming chapters, so you have my thanks! :D

Double-page supporter
This manga is so uncomfortable yet so great.
He ought to bring Train-chan into a real world!

Dex-chan lover
just caught up, thought it was going to be a mediocre but mildly amusing series, it was actually pretty funny. hope to see another update soon

Users who are viewing this thread