Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
Really glad this one is back, it's legit really goodfrom one misfortune to another, gave me flashbacks from the loli in Konosuba in the town that worshipped uselessness.

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn I remember Neeber. I thought he was just a fan to be honest. He even ended up giving me something after all his babbling, so I thought he was neat.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an NPC who's whole purpose of existence is to spite and mock you?

Is she related to Mr. Resetti?

Dex-chan lover
wow.. that NPC is just plain annoying if you ever meet that in any game.. hahaha..

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update!

I prefer to read the whole chapter, I dont mind by parts if the wait is not long thou.

Group Leader
the whole chapter 16 has been completed since 2019 but with HORRIBLE ENGLISH so I'm still keeping it. If anyone want to help,please help

Group Leader
hmm maybe ill just release the one with horrible english, and if anyone want to fix it, so be it. now where i put the files.... hmm...

I'd just talk to the little child the same way :p In fact, I'd make sure to crush her hopes for the future as her gender pretty much limited her role and freedom in society in that kind of era trope :p I'd be like "I might not be the hero but you'd be lucking if you could ever amount to my pinky toe. what are you gonna do? Your parents are probably gonna marry you off to some rich old man who also smells like an old man, even before your coming of age. Even if you do not like it, he'll put a child in you and you'll have to spend your whole life with him, hoping he'll die off to some monsters or something. And if he does, the life of a widow is much harsher. At that point, your parents will not be willing to take you back anymore since you will be one extra mouth to feed. Eventually you will have to sell yourself and, after you do so, you will look back at those days with the stinky old man and think they were heaven"
No need to waste treats on the brat. A child's imagination can go a long way and fears feed on imagination. all you gotta do is get that imagination going. Let's turn that child into a doomer, lol

Users who are viewing this thread