Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Counter

Double-page supporter
The most surprising part of this chapter is learning that Nekomimineko runs at 60fps

Double-page supporter
@AkiTooru Considering how shitty the programmers are, that's probably the only stable frame rate since they likely don't optimize code.

Honestly, this was way better executed in the LN. This chapter feels kinda lackluster in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say the worst outta everything in that world is the fact your freeze on cool down from using skills but on the other hand the cancel spring is funny

Fed-Kun's army
The developers are incompetent coders but Nekomimi runs at a buttery smooth 60FPS? I call bullshit.

Considering it's a VR game, I guess 60 fps then, it's like 30 fps now, if not less. I bet shitty devs said that 60 fps is more cinematic and that human eye can't see more than 24 anyway.

Dex-chan lover
It was stated earlier that a single hit means he is dead. So he is dead. Huh. Not barely left with a sliver of health, nor any copout with some kind of life-saving item, or being saved in the nick of time without it being drawn on the chapter before, or anything of that kind. The mc actually died.
Interesting.

@Rugid
This. Vr games need higher fps than normal for various sanitary reasons, so 60 does in fact actually sound a bit low.

Contributor
Haven't read this in a while, what's the reason for him not getting any exp?

Users who are viewing this thread