Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Life-Saving Sword

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there was exploit to key item weight 0 like in skyrim.

Fed-Kun's army
OLD TUTO MVP
Also using story relevant items as armor is actually a great idea. The only way to 1up that would be to have plot relevant NPCs (can't die) become tanks

Dex-chan lover
One day Ai-chan too will make a game full of bugs to screw around with the players.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ohhh, nice revision.
in this part. i like this better than wn version where ringo was ko'ed.
i wonder if many parts are changed.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of Skyrim where you suggest to make an armor out of elder scrolls cuz those are indestructible 😂

Dex-chan lover
So he had a way to fully heal himself all along... But he just sat there feeling sorry for himself as if he was gonna die. Yeah. Hum. Hell no.

Dex-chan lover
@Doenyon
The issue is that the monster essentially 1-hit Killed him. He says that he can't even move his body. If he was simply HURT then yeah he can just stab himself and fully heal but he was dying and couldn't move and the only reason he had the energy to move is because of the potion which gave him enough health so that he could perform an actual full heal. He probably would've died if not for that.

Dex-chan lover
>percentage dmg reduction stacks in additive instead of multiplicative
>negative dmg leads to heal
lmao, I think I've actually seen this kind of behavior in some old TBS game

Group Leader
Oh my gosh, that piece of paper was from such a long time ago! I guess the author planned this from the beginning. Thanks for the chapter. I loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread