Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Contributor
The man is treating tail brushing like a once-in-a-lifetime experience

Dex-chan lover
The first few pages were really confusing, and don't fit the continuity from how prior chapter ended?

Group Leader
The first few pages were really confusing, and don't fit the continuity from how prior chapter ended?
It's a little weird how the author structured it, but my assumption is that after Souma finished the meeting with Mitsuki's father, the 3-day trial began and everyone started going after him

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like this bitch. She's the one that forced him into multiple situations where he's extremely likely to die, and now she's acting like some tragic heroine in all this? Fuck that shit, I wish killing her was an option, but like he said those shitty devs had way too much favoritism for her so killing her would just fuck things up too much.

Dex-chan lover
Oh booo, this got axed? Oh well, I will just have to hope that someday they license the LN.

Group Leader
ok so it turns out the place I got the raws from for this really screwed up chap 31 and 32

It took 31.1 and combined it with 32.2 for some reason, so I'm gonna delete the chapter for now and redo them both properly. I bought vol 7 so I'm just gonna use it instead of relying on some raw site

Users who are viewing this thread