Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru

Double-page supporter
Super funny if you've played any Bethesda game, watched a Smash Bros Melee glitch showcase or watched speedruns.

I hope someone picks it up soon, can't wait to read more!

Banned
I'm wasting my time even clicking on the names of all these isekai manga with less than 20 chapters out. The characters are all in the tutorial stage still when the pages run out.

Fed-Kun's army
well its been an entire year and still no new chapters, time to read the light novel

I would like to see some one really try to make a RL game of this, Bugs and all, (in fact adding bugs might make it awesome)

im here to report that after 92 pages and half of it being the mc's monologue during a fight, i haven't seen the big tiddy girl on the cover and I'm very sad

Dex-chan lover
Love this series. So sad it hasn't been getting all that much attention. Well not like it's a hidden diamond or anything. it's just plain entertaining to watch the MC get isekaied into a "bugged" game world hahaha.

Double-page supporter
I remember starting to read this series when it was first being picked up by the first group several years ago. I thought it'd be a great series to keep an eye on, but lost interest because it wasn't being updated anymore. But now that it is, and I'm able to read past first few chapters... Kinda didappointed

Users who are viewing this thread