Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Gold, A House, Honey, And... (2)

Dex-chan lover
“Did I just make a huge mistake?”
Nah, pretty sure what will happen is that the prince will just to find a way to interact with MC, something important happen (e.g. life-threatening situations) and the woman next to him is probably evil, she helps save the day and then the prince falls in love with MC or something along the line.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's still within suspension of disbelief that she somehow remembers details about the prince from one reading. Maybe she's even got good memory.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no Sana! You might as well made him destroy the tavern anyway! Melioros needs character development, and I fear you kinda pushed him away from it.

What can be done to appease him? I don't even think a direct apology will do anything.
Maybe not, all he can do is threaten the bar considering that the fortune teller is a new attraction. Assuming the veil is able to hide her identity, it means that the bar can claim that they have no connections to said fortune teller and that it was a one time thing with no way to contact her. Prince might still be pissy and shut down the bar mind you, but I'd say that there would be a far bigger discontent from the townspeople when a bar gets shutdown due to the actions of an "unrelated" party.

Dex-chan lover
A yes a accidental stable time loop eh?

In trying to change the future she ended up being the very cause of said event she was trying to stop.

I wonder if this is hinting that her past changes to history will still happen.

Is her brother fated to die?

And all she did was postpone his inevitable doom for later?
I guessed this last chapter, and what I came up with was this:

Sana may very well be able to change the future, as with her brother's death. We were given the date he would die, what he would be doing and what would cause his death. Those all lined up with what happened, but he didn't die, as Sana saved him. Note that the date given is in the form of "it happened during the festival" and not a given year. Therefore it is possible that the event could reoccur every year until it succeeds to make the guidebook always true.

From the guidebooks perspective, Sana and her family are minor characters at best, and NPC's at worst. It may give some leniency to what happens to "nobodies," whereas the more important story beats, such as those that directly relate to the main character and his party, may be substantially harder or even impossible to change.

Edit: Here is my original comment if you want. The one mistake I made was assuming Sana wouldn't mess up this performance, and that the prince would become a regular to the tavern and only then have a fight with Tasha and close the store.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread