Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It Should Be a Losing Event...

Dex-chan lover
Authors take notes, thats how you draw a fantasy firearm. Stop putting fucking glocks into your isekais.
Backpack_Classic.png

is closely resemble

Dex-chan lover
Macmosa isn't going to lay off, he came to find talents and not to save Tsubasa. Mostly. The timing does look like he set up the cyclops to put Tsubasa in his debt. He just saw what a lvl 10 Tsubasa would look like, no way is he going to let his prey escape.

Meanwhile Sana can't help but sweetly set herself up for disaster. She's got that classic strong airhead hero vibe, and royally screws up her goal of subtlety.

Dex-chan lover
It's not hard to guess it's a weapon. But also, it doesn't seem like the kind of safe and regulated world that hiding a weapon would be such a huge reason for concern.

Silly Sana, destroying the timeline one meddlesome mistake at a time.

Group Leader
Whoops! Guess she didn't manage to fully recreate the books happenings after all...

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I DID NOT EXPECT TO SEE THAT GUN

This is kinda scary though. she's changing the story (or for now, character's reasons/resolve). It may come to a time where she'll never be able to use the book again as it changed too much. also the hero's journey is to defeat the bad guys, now it's to win a girl's heart 🤣 kidding, so now she has to manipulate everything so it'd still follow the original storyline where they will defeat the bad guys. I LOVE IT!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that modern gun is hinting at a post apocolyptic setting and the weapon is a relic?

That said, it's been a while and had to reread it all but man I wish this wasn't monthly. I'd be happy to have no colour to get it fortnightly instead....

Dex-chan lover
Bro what are you talking about this guy’s got a scoped and silenced modern rifle made of sheet metal and polyester that is not a fantasy firearm

Is this what you're talking about? Get your eyes checked it looks nothing like a modern gun.

The scope is literally a glorified magnifying glass, that's not a suppressor it's a recoil compensator, modern? it's a metal frame made of brass and definitely isn't stamped steel nor has any plastic, polyesters? what are you on about the entire thing is made of metal.

Users who are viewing this thread