Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Wanted Person

Double-page supporter
Well things are gonna get awkward. The prince will definitely misunderstood that Sana accepted his invitation.

I wonder if the hero (I keep forgetting his name) also got invited?
just remember his name is Tsubasa! Tsubasa Ozora! Jiyuu no Tsubasa!
but yeah, we could compromise and just call him the hero like Sana does :meguu:

also its a shame that in comic-walker, we should at least wait for a month for next chapter, as even vol 3 havent come out at all...

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Now the prince will force Sana to do fortune telling infront of his father and brother to show off.

Dex-chan lover
How did he expect to maintain that job?
In the real world I don't think many physicians make their own medicine, so his job could just be more of a diagnose and treat kinda thing.
But in a world where healing magic is a thing it does seem odd to have a physician that does not do the healing himself.
Really glad that the author isn't using the other potion seller as a cheap villain as so many others would have in this situation. Depending on her understanding of potions none of her actions so far imply malicious intent. After the conversation with the prince she seems less pissed about Sana not getting into trouble and more annoyed that she just helped some aristocrat that thought putting your crush on a wanted list to get a chance to meet her was a good idea
Depends on what you mean by malicious, she did try to turn the crowd on Sana by acting sad that she got educated on potions.
But I agree there is really not much point in keeping her around as a villain any more now that her part is done.
Which is nice and refreshing.

Aggregator gang
I want to be the court physician, so I want your potion to do that for me
What do you mean? The same way modern doctors do. You go to doctor,he looks at you and either tells you that you will have to run more test, usually blood,x-ray or with more sophisticated machinery and/or they prescribe you medication. Potions equal medications.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me but I want Sana to end with the Prince more than the Hero.
He requires some character growth first. Which is fine. Characters are supposed to be flawed at the beginning.

In the real world I don't think many physicians make their own medicine, so his job could just be more of a diagnose and treat kinda thing.
But in a world where healing magic is a thing it does seem odd to have a physician that does not do the healing himself.
What do you mean? The same way modern doctors do. You go to doctor,he looks at you and either tells you that you will have to run more test, usually blood,x-ray or with more sophisticated machinery and/or they prescribe you medication. Potions equal medications.
In the real world, physicians don't get their job because they know a guy who make medicine. They get their job because they can diagnose and treat stuff. This guy just wants to ride on someone else's ability without showing anything himself.

Also why in all that is holy would a commoner have a suitable nobility dress to see the king the next day?
Fun fact, old nobility didn't want commoners to wear nobility clothing. Commoners, like always, liked to imitate nobles in their outfits, but that meant you could potentially mistake a commoner for a noble, so they put in various bans to stop that. Which the commoners found ways around in various ways, as people do with bans.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The prince Meliowhatchamacallit is not going to be happy when he will think he got his invitation ignored in favor of round megane-kun xD

Thanks for the chapter, this story is amazing !

Users who are viewing this thread