Kono Setsugen de Kimi ga Zutto Waratte Irareru you ni - Ch. 1 - You, ten years from now.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible first chapter.

But I get the feeling that this is the kind of story that I bookmark and then come back when there are more chapters up. Waiting for this regularly would prolly be bad for my imaginary ulcers.

Double-page supporter
i feel bad bc everyone else really really liked it but

i thought the pacing with the dialogue was a bit too quick and hated that the grand mother was a bitch/her leaving her sister. i think the angst in the story came a bit too quick personally. sick art/paneling tho

Double-page supporter
i feel bad bc everyone else really really liked it but

i thought the pacing with the dialogue was a bit too quick and hated that the grand mother was a bitch/her leaving her sister. i think the angst in the story came a bit too quick personally. sick art/paneling tho
Same. I thought it was a bit too fast too. I wasn’t able to empathize with her because a lot has happened in just one chapter. But I guess the author is trying their best to get the reader’s interest but yeah, it feels forced.

The art style is good though, so I might try to continue reading it.

Double-page supporter
Same. I thought it was a bit too fast too. I wasn’t able to empathize with her because a lot has happened in just one chapter. But I guess the author is trying their best to get the reader’s interest but yeah, it feels forced.

The art style is good though, so I might try to continue reading it.
agreed on everything, its becoming much too competitive to have a good manga, gotta do a lot very quick

I really liked the story, a bit too fast paced for me but I will keep reading. I know she was really dying while living at that house but it just feels so cruel to leave the little sister behind. I hope hey reunite soon.

Fed-Kun's army
We are gonna see a lot more like this irl, because people refused to have multiple kids that can share the work of taking care of them if something happenes to them, or share the cost of a nursing home.

Incredibly stupid and selfish.

Dex-chan lover
for me, I can sympathize, even empathize,
because I also have experience in caring for elderly family members until they passed away,
also taking part in consoling other family member who had a mental breakdown during that time because they care for them to the point of exhaustion,
that's why I can relate in some aspect,
and maybe the author here also has experience in this matter

but I agree that it is too much to pack in one chapter
I think it would be better if the childhood parting backstory and the mental breakdown story could be told in different chapter

I agree that the pacing is a bit too fast to sympathize with MC but I can sympathize with the author.

Nowadays it has become too hard for mangas to stand out and the author is new (can't find their other works) so they have to do it quick. Hopefully later chapters will live up to this premise.

Users who are viewing this thread